As employers we are committed to providing the necessary information, training and supervision to make sure our workers are competent in the tasks they perform and do not pose a risk to their own and others health and safety or to the environment.
In order to implement the OH&S policy, a program of activities and procedures have been established, implemented, modified and updated when and where appropriate.
These programs will relate to all aspects of work health and safety including:
- Workplace consultation;
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) information, training and supervision;
- The risk management process and systems;
- Roles and responsibilities;
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS);
- Emergency procedures and drills;
- Providing WHS equipment, services and facilities, including
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE);
- Workplace inspections and evaluations;
- Reporting and recording of incidents andinjuries;
- Injury management, rehabilitation, suitableduties and return-to-work; and
- Auditing and monitoring WHS systems;
Reviewing management systems to ensure compliance with current requirements
For further information please contact our office to request a copy of the Work, Health and Safety policy.